Connect to wi-fi
From Windows 7/8
- The easiest way to configure wi-fi for Windows is to first use a computer already connected to the network and access the folder \\rc-stor2.dfci.harvard.edu\rcsoftware\pc-software\Phswifi3. Save the two files you’ll find there onto a flash drive.
- Use the flash drive to bring the two files to the computer you want to get online.
- On the computer you want to get online, navigate to the files you downloaded to the flash drive and double click “Add-phswifi3.” This will add the profile for phswifi3 to the computer.
- After adding the profile, click on the wireless network icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Click on “phswifi3,” and click “connect.”
- Use your Partners username and password when prompted. You may receive this prompt several times before a connection is made.
From a Mac
- Click on the wireless icon in the upper right corner of your desktop screen.
- If it’s not on already, turn wi-fi on.
- Click on “phswifi3.”
- Enter your Partners username and password when prompted.