This is for all user migrated to the Exchange Online. Delete the current profile before you add the new account. if you had a lot of email, it will take some time to delete, so don't panic.
If you only wish to update the current setting for Mac outlook 2011/2016, please check HERE
new Web access link is: http://outlook.office.com
To Setup PC Outlook 2016:
- run Outlook 2016, click Next on welcome screen, click Next to add email account.
- type in your Name, DFCI email address, and password, then retype the password, click Next.
- it will search for mail server settting, after a while, a small window will pop up (but it stay behind the Searching windows),
- type in your password, and click the checkbox for "Remember my credentials"
- now click Finish.
- if you have not activate the office 365 license, it will ask you to do so.
- enter your DFCI mail address, next select work account, type in your partners username, then password to finish.
To Setup Mac Outlook 2016:
- run Microsoft Outlook, click "Exchange or Office 365".
- for email address AND user name, type in your DFCI email address (2x), follow by the password, click Add Account.
- on next 2 popups, click the checkbox "Always user my response for this server", click Allow.
- now a new popup ask for your partners username, next for your partners password
- your email account is all setup.
To Setup Apple Mail: (you have to delete old profile and create New Exchange profile)
- run Apple Mail, then click on Exchange, click Continue.
- type in your Name, your email address, and your password, click Sign in.
To setup iPhone/iPad:
- go to Settings, Mail, Accounts, click Add Account
- select Exchange
- type in your DFCI email address, Next
- type in password, Next
- for server, enter outlook.office365.com, and enter your DFCI email address as username, Next
- Save. now wait few min and you should see your emails.
* If you need to access the Shared Mailbox, check http://rc.dfci.harvard.edu/how-to/access-shared-mailbox