(if your email account migrated to the new Exchange Online, there will be no Web and Mac outtlook access to the public folder. However you can get around it with Connect to Remote Desktop DFCITS )
For PC Outlook 2016:
- Go to the lower left corner of the Outlook window and click on the three dot icon. A popup will appear, click on Folders
- Once you have selected the folder icon you should see Public Folders at the bottom of the Folder List.
- Click on the small triangle icon next to Public Folders to expand the list to Partners, then DFCI.
For PC Outlook 2007:
- From the top menu list, click Go, select Folder List.
- Then on the left panel, you should see Public Folder,
For MAC Outlook 2016:
- Click on Tools, then click on Public Folders.
- Click on Partners, DFCI, find the calendar you need and click on Subscribe (+).